Loven Being A Mommy

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MY LITTLE MAN



Today mason had his 4 months check up. Ya, guess how much he weighed? You will never belived it. He weighs 18 lb 11 oz. I was shocked. I knew he was big but i was not expecting that big. I was so sad when they gave him his shots i almost started to cry but i stayed strong. He cried so loud, it made me so sad. :(

These pictures are more pictures of mason at the zoo with his daddy. Bradey would keep on doing this and mason would laugh and laugh. it was so cute to see i loved it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

18 pounds. Holy COW! You must be feeding him straight cream. he he
It is harder to give them shots as they get older because they put so much trust into you. Hi Mason!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

ya! my arm gets a work out!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home