Loven Being A Mommy

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Our Halloween
(Mason's First)

For Halloween Mason was a Tiny Ninja, Daddy was i guess you would say Robin Hood without the bow and arrow. (mabe next year we can deck him all out with robin hood stuff) Well and me I just wanted to wear fake LONG sparkly eye lashes.

We stopped and visted Mason's Great Grandma & Grandpa Hobbs, Grandma & Grandpa Coleman, Aunt Danielle & Uncle Cody, Grandma and Grandpa Trimble and Uncle Kyle, Uncle Derek, and Uncle Kenny.

We also saw Aunt sheila, and Masons cousons Kayden and Amirah at Great Grandma & Grandpa Rawlins. My Uncle Delmar & Aunt Connie and there kids were up there too. Look how beautiful My Couson Katelyn Looks :)

And How very cute Mason's Great Grandpa Looked :) Amirah and My Grandpa. Cute little Chicken.

We had a blast :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Mason looked so cute....Everybody did!
I like how you spelled my name.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That will be so fun Patty. What a great idea.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

What do you mean Sheila, I spelled it right. :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home